- Take the motion sensor in front of you
- Open the sensor by pressing the oval button on the side and clicking the top off.
- Take 2 batteries from the bag and put them into the motion sensor.
Make sure that you match the negative side with the spring in the sensor.
- Close the sensor again.
The has two little handles at the bottom, which need to be aligned behind the lips in the cover.
Once that is done, you fold both on top of each other and press hard enough so the oval button is back in place.
- Wait a few seconds. (At times this process can take up to 2 minutes.)
- The hub should now pair with your sensor.
- The sensor will only blink green now.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
My motion sensor doesn't want to pair.
Reset the motion sensor and try pairing it again.
My motion sensor is flashing only green when I put the batteries in.
This means your motion sensor was previously paired or wrongly paired. To be able to use the motion sensor you need to reset it.